The SKAPA Innovation Prize is Sweden’s largest innovation award – established in honor of Alfred Nobel by the SKAPA Foundation.
Sweden is dependent on growth created by entrepreneurs with innovative minds encouraged to realize their ideas into new innovations. The key purpose of the SKAPA Innovation Prize is to stimulate innovators to bring their invention to the market as a product, service or solution.
(Note that the application formula is in Swedish.)
Why you should apply
• Chance to win the National SKAPA Innovation Prize of SEK 550.000.
• This could be your opportunity to bring your invention to the market and create impact with your idea.
About the SKAPA Innovation Prize
The prize is awarded in two categories, one regional with an award of SEK 10.000 and the National SKAPA Innovation Prize – presented November 8th in Stockholm where a maximum of three winners share SEK 550.000.
The SKAPA Innovation Prize is awarded to innovators with an invention with great impact on the economic development.
• The 2 regional finalists from Stockholm County will receive SEK 10.000.
• The winner of the National SKAPA Innovation Prize is awarded with SEK 550.000 November 8th in Stockholm (or shared on a maximum of three).
Who can apply?
• Inventors based in Stockholm County.
• Apply at latest Friday May 18th.
• Inventors born between 1988 and 1999 can also (routinely, no special procedure required) be considered for the SKAPA Innovation Prize for youths.
About the SKAPA Innovation Prize for youths
Every fourth company have been started by someone below 30. To encourage young innovative minds to realize their ideas the SKAPA Foundation launched the SKAPA Innovation Prize for youths in 2011. Applicants use the same form as for the ordinary award and the regional award is SEK 10.000 and national SEK 250.000.
For further information contact: